Thursday, April 25, 2013

'Before' series

Have you seen the 'Before' series? 'Before Sunrise' and 'Before Sunset'? I have been raving about them since I watched both of them yesterday. And not until I was describing them to a male friend who thought they are chick flicks, did it occur to me that they might be. So I am really not sure if guys will like them.

I don't know! I loved them. I happened to see someone on FB talk about the upcoming and, I think, final part of the series 'Before Midnight'. Then I read about it on Wiki and realized there's more to it. I didn't even know about these up until then.

I found the stories to be poignant and not your typical run-of-the mill, happy-feeling rom-coms. And if you like waltz or good music or good lyrics, a guitar and a beautiful voice, you must listen to this from the second part of the series.

No comments: